Saturday 9 January 2016

My trip to Japan- September 2015

Hi everybody,

I decided to give you all some insight and let you be part of my first trip to Japan.
My other half and myself decided that it was finally time to visit the motherland and after a lot of saving (besides saving for our cars and car parts), we finally booked our flights early in 2015 for September 2015.

After watching countless videos on Youtube about drifting/car culture in Japan or other people visiting Japan, it was finally time to make my own dreams come true (in this case i should say our dreams, since my OH is just as obsessed with it as I am).

I will break the trip down in a couple of posts to keep nice and easy and i will also throw in as much on pictures and videos as possible.

Unfortunately im not a photographer nor do i have a fancy camera, so some of the footage can be blurry or so.
However, you should definitely get the feeling!


With this I would like to encourage other petrol heads to make their dreams (also) come true and if you have the chance, definitely go and visit Japan.
It has been an incredible experience and I am already looking forward to go back this or next year again.

Here a small teaser for the upcoming posts.






If you have any questions, let me know and I will be more than happy to help :)


さようなら

Cornelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment