Tuesday 8 October 2013

she's alive!

Yesterday was a good (and long) day in the unit again.
After I collected everything I needed (still more stuff to get) and did what I wanted to do, I put back together a few parts, to start her up again. (big thanks to my other half)

So after 9 months I finally heard her lovely roaring again!
YAAAAY

I was so happy (and very unpatient), it took as a good while to jump start the oul, dead battery.

My 3-months plan will end this month, a bit of work is left to do.

Tomorrow she will get a gooooood clean/wash and polish so that she looks like a nice car again. All the dust and dirt from the last track day are still on her :O

But this will change and hopefully I can provide you with a few nice pics tomorrow!

I also cant wait to present you my list and archievment at the end of the month (regarding the 3 month plan).


When do I finally learn to get patient.....


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment