Monday 18 February 2013

Project Nessy!

Hiya,

welcome to my blog!

You might wonder what it is all about (or not) but I simply decided to keep track of my progress on my car.
I'm in a few forums and might have threads there already, but it annoys me to always go online there.
I also dont wanna spam my Facebook page with all that stuff, so I'm just going to post all my work and progress here.

I bought my Nissan Silvia S14 (called Nessy) in August 2011.
In July 2011 I decided to finally get active and start racing. That quickly brought me to drifting and I soon got my first drift car.

I've never regreted that choice, actually it got "worse" from there on.
I'm totally into my car and drifting. It turned out to be a big passion of mine and I enjoy every single moment with/in my car. Especially if I slide her :D

I'm a girl living in Ireland (originally from Austria tho) and I hope you enjoy my blog.
If you have any questions, let me know! You should be able to comment below the posts :)


G'luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment