Sunday 4 May 2014

TLC for brake calipers and wheels :)

Due a slight change of plans for the weekend, I had more time on my hands and decided to spend my free hours in the unit.

Something that bothered me always since I have the 14 are those ugly looking (pink) brake calipers.
Even though I am a girl, I hate pink. Especially on cars haha.

What I finally managed to do, was to respray the calipers! YaaaaaY.
Might even post a tutorial again :)

Since the wheel was off to while spraying each caliper, I decided to give them a good wash and a bit of TLC too.

Even though it looks very nice in the "after" picture, but the wheels definitely need to be  and resprayed at some point. I got them with lots of marks, but it never bothered me so far.

Anyway, that's today's pictures :)







No comments:

Post a Comment