Wednesday 20 March 2013

more cleaning

I was spontaneously up in the unit again and decided to do more cleaning.
Just felt like it, must be the sun and spring feelings ha!

I cleaned all of the intercooler pipes so now there is only the intercooler left.
I'm thinking about getting a new one to be honest, but i'll see :)

My drift-baby is actually still very dirty from the last track day, it really bothers me...
As I cant move her outside for a wash now, I decided to clean and polish her bit for bit.
I'm not a patient person, especially if it comes to detailing or polishing a car.
But I kinda liked the thought to only do a bit of it and another bit the next time, so I started off with the left wing :) I also removed a few scratches.

Look how it turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment