Friday 1 March 2013

What happened 2012

2012 was a special year for me.
I decided to turn my car into a track-car so that I can legally drift her.
To be honest...as many do...I also risked it and did rings or a few slides on the road.

As drifting is FUN for me, and not being stressed out because I dont wanna get caught....I decided to end this and go only drifting on tracks.


Of course motorsport can be a bit expensive, but I told myself: In case the world really ends 2012, I dont wanna die with money in my pocket ha.
Decision made so: 2012 is going to be MY drift year!

I set myself a few goals towards the end of the year, and I reached them all. I'm very happy and my passion for drifting and my own drift car just became bigger and bigger.

Here is a few pictures from almost everytrack-day I did.
It was always in Watergrasshill, Cork or Tynagh, Galway.

Enjoy :)


 Decoration for Halloween ha




















No comments:

Post a Comment