Friday 8 March 2013

What happened in February

Right, so now the most recent updates.
I have many plans and I basically just started to take everything in the engine bay appart.
I wanna know my car 100%, so I just take stuff apart and put it back together.
Its kinda fun and I really like doing it ha.

As I now have the intercooler, intercooler-pipes, stud brace and the slam panel off, I started working on these parts. Its just small stuff but I love doing it and hopefully it will be worth it.

The slam panel looked pretty bad, so with the help of my boyfriend, it looks like this and is ready to get sprayed:






I'm also after cleaning and polishing the pipes and stud brace.
I haven't had much time, so thats just a little part I tried polishing.
Looks way better in real, kinda hard to take the pics with only a phone cam:


I also got a turbo timer and new blow off valve. The side skirts were sent off to get repaired and ready for paint.



My next plans are:

- ) Getting bumper, side skirts and slam panel resprayed
- ) finish cleaning the pars
- ) replace all nuts and bolts i took off
- ) having a look for new Samco hose parts

No comments:

Post a Comment